Information centre of the Town Museum Rýmařov was founded by the Town of Rýmařov in 2005. The purpose of the Information centre is first of all to provide information and to promote the town Rýmařov and its surroundings. We cooperate with the Association of Municipalities of the Rýmařov Region (Sdružení obcí Rýmařovska) and we take part in administration of web pages www.rymarovsko.cz, and also cooperates with the Euroregion Praděd, which operates the website www.jeseniky-rodina.cz.
In the Framework of the project „Development of information and communication technologies in regions“ („Rozvoj informačních a komunikačních technologií v regionech“), an internet centre and a library were established as part of the museum.
Services provided by the Information centre
- a wide range of information about Rýmařov and its region
- promotional and informational materials from the regions
- information about natural, historical and cultural sights
- information about accommodation and catering facilities
- information about services, companies and organizations in the region
- information about public transport timetables of MHD, ČD and ČSAD
- sale of interstate tickets of the transport company STUDENT AGENCY
- sale of town plans, touristic maps cycling maps and books and postcards
- sale of fortnightly magazine of the Rýmařov Region called "Rýmařovský horizont"
- sale of souvenirs with the logo of the town
- sale of small giftware – ceramics, glass painted by hand, candles, teas, beads, souvenirs etc.
- advance sale of tickets for cultural and sport events
- sale of entrance tickets into the Town Museum Rýmařov
- reservation of the sport facility in Rýmařov
- copying, laminating, internet, library
- sale of cards Olomouc region Card